Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Canamos Review

 Canamos (Canamos.com)

Canamos


Canamos Review

Canamos dabbled in the herbal incense industry for quite some time but then shut down unexpectedly.  Canamos used to supply us with the best herbal incense products.  They always had old school blends like Scooby Snax, Angry Birds Incense, Diablo Incense, Spice Gold, Code Black Incense, and especially Bizarro.  Every single product I tried was in fact the legit, real deal herbal incense blend that I desired.

I was very disappointed to hear that they shut down a few months ago and had to find alternative vendors. 

I have good news for you guys...

Canamos is back up on running and now better than ever.  When Canamos left the market, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to find Bizarro Incense ever again.  I struggled as I went from vendor to vendor looking for the prized Zencense product.  I figured when they did come back, they would have bunk herbal incense like all of these other vendors carry nowadays.

This is a site I highly recommend and Canamos always charges wholesale prices.

You will not buy herbal incense better than this on the internet!

3 comments:

  1. I have found this site very reliable http://www.scentsdirect.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post was unique and interesting. Share more. The sky is your limit. Thanks
    Buy Quality Herbal Incense USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post!!
    Thanks for the information. Such a useful information you have posted here.
    K2 herbal Blend is one of the most reliable and trusted online store to buy herbal incense and K2 Herbal Potpourri, our products are 100% original and deliver worldwide. Our every product gives you long-lasting satisfaction so if you are stressed, buy one, go to www.k2herbalblend.com

    ReplyDelete