Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Incense Express Review

 Now you know a few tricks when it comes to buying Bizarro Incense and other herbal incense brands alike.  Here is a company that I have ordered from time to time and my experience with them.

Incense Express (www.IncenseExpress.com)

Incense Express Review

Incense Express is a fairly well known company now that they have climbed all the way to the top page on Google for most of the major herbal incense keywords.  Incense Express has been around for a while and was known for its good reputation for the longest time.  Incense Express has a good track record of getting you your products on time and tends to charge you a fair price.

I used to order Bizarro Zencense from Incense Express quite frequently and was never disappointed. They were one of few companies where I could find legit Bizarro Incense and always could rely on them to provide me the incense I desired. 

Only recently, I have started noticing a change in their herbal incense products.  Incense Express has a huge selection of old school brands that people have come to love.  I have noticed over the past couple months that their formula has changed.  They say that their Zencense is the good ol' Bizarro we know, but I have definately noticed a different in their Bizarro product.

Bizarro Incense is supposed to be one of the heavy hitters in the incense game.  This is supposed to be the brand only experiences users can tolerant because of its potency.  Unfortunately, I barely feel any of the effects anymore.

The good news is that if you order from Incense Express you will always get your package on time, but you may want to stay away from their Bizarro Zencense products.

5 comments:

  1. This Shit Ain’t Worth a Phucc Sorriest Matha Phuucan Stuff I Ever Had &@$$$&@&&$$!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Caddy I apologize for the bad review but I ha purchased the Bizzaro and was very disappointed but after purchasing No Mamas and WTF I will never go no where else THANKYOU

      Delete
  2. That was just Bizzaro it has nothing in it but I know No Mamas and WTF is very very grrrrreat FoSho #1 place to go Thank You So Much Incense Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will write a review on this place I have ordered many different products they are selling fake product and calling it good DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT buy from this place ever they switched product using same bags DO NOT BUY FRON THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE SCAMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the FBI takes everything y’all ever made scamming people

    ReplyDelete